PR Marketing & Communications Internship
Start: Febuary 2018
Location: Poblenou, Barcelona
We’re looking for a PR, marketing and communications intern to join us at our Barcelona studio.
Satta is a lifestyle goods label with a focus on sustainable manufacturing processes.
Students and graduates with marketing and communications experience are encouraged to apply.
A diverse hands-on role, you will be responsible for all things communication. Highly motivated, passionate, flexible towards changing goals. You have an assertive role in constantly seeking for opportunities to communicate our vision, to grow customer reach, and to enhance our digital presence.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Build social media strategy to drive audience growth, commercial opportunities, community engagement and site traffic.
- Create and maintain a digital content calendar.
- Manage and maintain the analytics programs to track social media engagement, traffic, fluctuations and results, and create reporting and analysis on findings.
- Develop engaging social content for brand.
- Analysis of the main KPIs of Online Marketing Channels
- Managing our facebook page & ads campaigns
- Creating and implementing campaign concepts for digital marketing calendars
- Identify new online & offline PR opportunities
- Develops media lists, blogger lists, target store lists, community lists.
- Outreach to bloggers, press & satta community
- Management of digital marketing assets
- Identifying potential retail partners
- Arranging photoshoots
IDEAL APPLICANTS POSESS:
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility
- Strong research, organisational and writing skills
- Proficiency of Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator is desirable
- Good attention to detail
- Blogging/writing experience
- Excellent grasp of english grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Familiarity with the premium lifestyle market
YOU WILL LEARN / WE WILL TEACH YOU:
- Have the opportunity to develop & write creative and media briefs, and blog posts
- Being part of a small brand you will get to see all the processes which come together to design, develop, sell & market a collection.
- Cultivate a diverse range of skills through a well-rounded experience by working in a dynamic company
- Have exposure to a variety of marketing and communications focus areas
While preference is given to public relations, communications, marketing, advertising and journalism majors, all applicants will be considered. Prior internship experience in public relations, communications, advertising, marketing, journalism and/or business is also a plus.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with cover letter outlining why you'd like to be involved in this role to:
For more information about the SATTA Brand please click here.