Operations & Supply Chain Coordinator
As Operations & Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating the operations and supply-chain from source to warehouse and outbound operations for B2C and B2B customers.
A new role within a small team, you will assist in improving our existing systems and building the operational backbone for Satta’s omni-channel growth, while guaranteeing maximum speed and efficiency for timely deliveries and continuously improving customer satisfaction.
The role is full-time (40h per week) and will be based in our Barcelona store.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for coordinating stock movement from factories to our 3PL and from our 3PL to the final B2B/B2C customer including returns handling.
- Ensuring all shipments carry appropriate documentation and are compliant with international shipping procedures
- B2B Operations - Shipment booking, shipment tracking, invoicing & handling order queries.
- B2C Operations - Coordinating between customers & our 3PL. Assisting customers with order queries/returns/exchanges.
- Ensuring that any issue or delays with shipments are resolved in a timely fashion by proactively finding solutions
- Optimising procedures to ensure a fast and smooth movement of goods.
- Attend to customers in store.
- Assist with any ad-hoc tasks.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Supply Chain / Operations / Logistics for a Fashion Company.
- Academic degree and/or professional training in Operations, Supply chain management or related business degree
- A love/passion for fashion and arts.
- Superior analytical skills and proven track record of process management and thinking, paired with a flexible and hands-on mentality
- Professional fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Previous experience within a fashion company is preferred.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Monday 19th September 2022.