r i t u a l
r e c o n n e c t i o n
Our incense range was conceived as the perfect embodiment of our desire to facilitate ritual & reconnection.
Comprised of a range of plant-based incenses, sustainably sourced from around the world, from the jungles of Ecuador to the mountains of Nepal, each carries its own character and transmits the user to its own dimension.
The Japanese attribute the '10 Virtues of Koh' - which describe the benefits to be gained by using incense - to a Zen Buddhist priest from the 16th Century, who noted the virtues as follows:
1. It brings communication with the transcendent
2. It purifies the mind and body
3. It removes uncleanliness
4. It keeps one alert
5. It can be a companion in the midst of solitude
6. In the midst of busy affairs, it brings moments of peace
7. When it is plentiful, one never tires of it
8. When there is little, still one is satisfied
9. Age does not change its efficacy
10. Used everyday, it does no harm