Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Internship
Start: Febuary 2018
Location: Poblenou, Barcelona
We’re looking for an ecommerce and digital marketing intern to join us.
Satta is a lifestyle goods label with a focus on sustainable manufacturing processes.
Your role as the Ecommerce Assistant will be to manage the ecommerce website, operations and strategy. In this role you’ll drive the ecommerce business, manage day to day activity on the site, and work with marketing to inform strategy and content. You will also be responsible for preparing images for homepages, emails and a variety of article and landing pages.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Creating on site content & images to be used across all digital channels
- Managing product upload and category management.
- Merchandising of the site
- General site organisation & maintenance
- Executing the ecommerce strategy
- Reporting and analysing site performance
- Manage the email marketing channel, designing, creating and scheduling newsletters.
- Manage the satta online blog (editing, uploading and laying out content)
- Managing site inventory and coordinating stock
- Assisting customer enquiries
IDEAL APPLICANTS POSSESS:
- Experience with Shopify essential
- Google analytics experience
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator skills essential
- Enthusiastic & passionate
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility
- Ability to meet deadlines and stick to schedule
YOU WILL LEARN / WE WILL TEACH YOU
- Being part of a small brand you will get to see all the processes which come together to design, develop, sell & market a collection.
- How to communicate with marketing to develop the story behind the product
- To cultivate a diverse range of skills through a well-rounded experience by working in a dynamic company
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with cover letter outlining why you'd like to be involved in this role to:
For more information about the SATTA Brand please click here.