Business Development Internship
Start: Febuary 2018
Location: Poblenou, Barcelona
We’re looking for a business development intern to join us with the responsibility to play a key role the brand’s sales and distribution development
Satta is a lifestyle goods label with a focus on sustainable manufacturing processes.
Your role as business development intern will be to identify new business opportunities - new markets, new partnerships, and new ways to reach existing markets, and to act on bringing those opportunities to life by implementing Satta’s global brand growth strategy.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing the seasonal sales strategies & define an action plan in order to increase the transformation rate (increase of the average basket, increase of the volume of business, velocity of sale ...)
- Developing our sales agent network around the world.
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements when required
-Regular seasonal reporting such as sell thru, best sellers etc to aid decision-making regarding customer base and sales lines
- Competitor analysis
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback
- Work closely with marketing to establish successful channel and partner programs, positioning the brand properly from point of sale perspective.
- Communicating with key stores regularly to discuss sustaining growth of brand and ensuring the brand is represented properly in store.
- Acting quickly on sell thru information to wherever possible place reorders on best-selling styles
- Ensure our CRM system (Client Relationship Management) is always up to date
IDEAL APPLICANTS POSSESS:
- Strong strategic thinking
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Passion about client relationships and providing a seamless experience to customers
- Ability to develop very specific markets
- Knowledge of the men’s contemporary fashion market an advantage
- Enthusiastic & passionate
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility
While preference is given to sales management, fashion business management, business innovation and entrepreneurship students, all applicants will be considered. Prior internship experience in sales or business development is also a plus.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with cover letter outlining why you'd like to be involved in this role to:
For more information about the SATTA Brand please click here.